The DSRV-1 is a frigate, formerly acting as a lifeboat for the HMS Intrepid. It was badly damaged following the battle that destroyed the Intrepid. Stacks managed to do some makeshift repairs, but all the damaged systems need proper repairs at a shipyard.
The name of the DSRV-1 has been a point of contention several times throughout the series, and several names have been suggested over time (due to early comments by NPCs that 'DSRV-1' was a bit boring). These names include: 'The Diamond Turnip', 'S.A.A.N.D.E.E.P' (to honor the dead crewmember), 'The Flying Turnip'.
- Spike Drive - An FTL drive which allows the ship to travel between star systems. Operational.
- Fuel scoop - Allows the ship to replenish fuel from gas giants or stars. Damaged but operational.
- Lifeboats - Emergency escape craft. Damaged, but operational.
- Hangar bay - Capable of holding one fighter. Damaged and not operational.
- Atmospheric system - Allows the ship to land on planets. Operational.
- Cryo Bay - A strange egg-shaped device that brought Stacks, Ulysses, S.A.A.N.D.E.E.P. and Delilah onto the ship. Operational.
- Fuel Bunkers - Currently allows the storage of enough fuel for two Spike Drive jumps. Operational.
- Workshop - Damaged, but operational.
- Medbay - Operational.
- Airlock - Operational.
Weapons systems Edit
- 2x Torpedo tubes - Allows for the launch of (nuclear) torpedoes. Operational status unknown. Available munitions:
- 2x shaped thermonuclear anti-ship torpedoes. Currently banned from use.
- 2x torpedoes of an unknown type loaded in the tubes.
- Dorsal Turret - Sandthrower - Flak Gun. Operational
- Starboard Turret - Nothing installed. Destroyed
- Port Turret - Nothing installed. Destroyed
Upper Level Edit
Lower Level Edit
Cabin occupancy Edit
The residents of the respective cabins as of S1E1 are as depicted.
- Cabin 01: Ulysses (he also carved his name above the door)
- Cabin 02: Delilah
- Cabin 03: currently unoccupied (Previously S.A.A.N.D.E.E.P.'s)
- Cabin 04: Donna
- Cabin 05: Stacks
- Cabin 06: Cooper
S.A.A.N.D.E.E.P had no use for furniture and thus removed all of it from his cabin.